That was quick…
So, I suspect this is the quickest that I’ve ever managed to finish a project from purchasing it to having it all painted up and ready to play. My new Battlefleet Gothic Chaos fleet arrived just over two weeks ago, and in the space of two Sunday gaming nights at the ANU Wargaming Society I managed to assemble and then paint them up (I did undercoat them in the time between though).
So, with the fleet done, here’s some pictures:
Even More BFG
To add to my current projects, I’ve also bought a 1500pt Chaos fleet for Battlefleet Gothic. Oh, and a third battleship for my Imperials. I should really stop buying stuff, although with the exception of the new Napoleonic British project I’m still sticking to my “no buying stuff that doesn’t fit in my existing figure cases” rule.
Just because my existing figure cases just happen to still have a lot of space free…
So my current projects are:
- Paint CSM Adeptus Mechanicus Cultists (14 infantry)), Terminator, and Warpsmith
- Convert, assemble, and paint CSM AdMech Heldrake
- Assemble and paint Napoleonic British (40 infantry)
- Paint remaining Infinity models (4 infantry, 2 remotes)
- Assemble and paint Chaos BFG fleet (6 cruisers, 1 battleship)
- Assemble and paint Imperial BFG battleship and light cruiser
I guess I have a lot of work to do!