Sorry about missing my weekend post – my local club (the ANU Wargaming Society) ran a whole-day event on Sunday, which involved a lot of games and two BBQs. So, here’s a post about the things I’ve finished recently (although a lot of this stuff has been done for a while – it’s just only now that I’ve gotten around to giving them all a coat of matt varnish).
Here’s seven newly-minted commissars – they’re for my infantry valhallans, for if I ever want to run horrible assault imperial guard blob squads of doom(tm). Five of them are old-school commissar models, and two are Mordian lieutenants – all of which got axes (if they didn’t have them already), which are done in a light silver and a green glaze to give them the glow. I’m not 100% on the end result, but at least it makes them stand out.
Here are the re-done not-cultists for my AdMech Chaos Space Marines. As I’ve mentioned before, there’s still another 14 of these guys to make them into 3 squads (groups?) of 10.
I’ve finally finished the two large flyers for my Kingdom of Britannia Dystopian Wars, which means that all of my DW stuff is now done! (Okay… I have a couple more tiny flyer bases to paint. But the big stuff is done!). Of course, now they’ve come out with small flyers and battlecruisers, which I’m sorely tempted to get…
Two more infinity zondbots, this time for my engineer. I’m getting there!
And finally some more Valhallans – mortar teams to make another full heavy weapons squad (which I don’t know if I’ll use yet), Captain Chenkov (who I’ve had sitting around for ages and finally got around to repainting), and two lieutenants who will be bodyguards.
As for the last picture, that’s really there because I ran out of recently completed things to put in the collage. So, here are some random shots of my terrain (from a while back – I have even more crates and some new walls now…):
(2^7) post on the weekend! (It’s only a milestone because I missed my 100th…)